How to Create a Timeshare Deed
- Fill out the deed.
- Have both parties sign in front of a notary public
- Make a copy of the signed deed for each party.
- You may want to have an attorney assist you with the new deed.
- Submit the original notarized deed to the county clerk’s office, along with any required recording fees or tax fees. (Once the clerk’s office records the deed, they send it to the purchaser).
- Contact the county clerk in the county where the timeshare is located to get a new deed for the property.